The Department of Campus Life provides the advisement and recognition for all Agencies and Bureaus recognized by the Student Government Association.
The Agencies are empowered by SGA to provide day-to-day oversight for their student organizations, official recognition, and allocation of funds. The Agencies are listed below:
- The Student Government Association
- The Council for Student Organizations
- The Multicultural Greek Council
- The PanHellenic Council
- The National Pan-Hellenic Council
- The Interfraternity Council
- The Multi-faith Council
The Bureaus are funded directly by SGA, advised by the Department of Campus Life and are responsible for large scale programming for the general student population. The Bureaus are listed below:
- The Student Programming Council
- The Black Student Union (University-Wide)
- The Homecoming Council (University-Wide)
For more information about the individual Agencies and Bureaus or how to get involved please click on the links below.